Spanish Spaghetti with Olives
- 8 ozs Thin Spagheti
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Chopped Onion
- 3 tbsps Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Saffron Threads
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb Chorizo Sausage
- 1 2/3 cups Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup Pimiento-Stuff Olives, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Corner 103 Tempranillo
- 1 tsp Capers
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and saute for 4 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and stir in oregano, celery salt, red pepper, black pepper, and saffron. Saute for approximately 1 minute, unitl well combined.
3. Then add beef and chorizo sausage and cook unitl beef and sausage are brown.
4. Stir in marinara sauce, olives, Tempranillo, capers. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Add spaghetti to sauce and combine. Sprinkle parsley and serve.