Warm Figs with Goat Cheese, Pistachios & Balsamic Glaze
October 27, 2016
- 1 cup Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 Rip Figs, washed
- 5 ozs Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup Shelled Pistachios, roasted and unsalted
1. Position your oven rack to the upper part of your oven
2. Preheat broiler
3. Add balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan and heat over low heat for 10-15 minutes until it starts to thicken.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl to cool.
5. Remove stems from the figs and cut a deep "X" on the top of each fig.
6. Stuff each fig with goat cheese.
7. Broil the figs until the cheese starts to bubble, approximately 5 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and top with pistachios and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
9. Serve warm